1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
So I’ve grown absent from posting on here and I’m super sorry. A couple weeks ago I was fishing a beautiful spot with lifecyclesofmayflies using my one and only 6ft 3wt hardy marksman 2. I sat down to tie on an itty bitty baby midge (we were aiming for minnows..cuz why not) and with my first back cast the tip of my rod snapped clean off. It seemed to have broken in a very strange spot none-the-less. I have run out of pictures of cute little fishy fish in the mean time but I will be back soon enough! Happy trouts y’all (and minnows 👍)